Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Therapy

My job has been pretty stressful of late.  While I'm there I need to take little breaks to give my brain time to decompress. I've been filling those breaks with therapy.  Retail therapy.

You may or may not know that I'm an Etsy junkie.  I have a shop, myself and I love to purchase items from other shops with my winnings. It's a glorious cycle.  There is nothing vicious about it.

Currently I'm obsessed with buying earrings.  Specifically, fall earrings.  Let me show you what I've found!

I call these the Haunted Mansion earrings.  They are super gorgeous.  It will tickle me pink to wear these in the Haunted Mansion next time I visit Disney World. Jessica of Chrome & Cotton was so sweet to make me a special pair since her first pair were sold.  They are a bit heavy, so if you have large holes, like me, you might want to use Lobe Wonder with them.  Seriously, that junk changed my life.  I can't tell you how amazing these look on.  Go visit Jessica's store for some seriously sweet jewelry.  It will remind you of summers on the porch, making jam and eating gorgeous pieces of hard candy from a special glass jar in your grandmother's house.


Next up we have the Autumn Leaf earrings.  These babies catch the light in beautiful ways.  They are exactly like a fall day.  They are plastic, glorious plastic and lighter than air! They are also presented on a vintage playing card.  I can't even stand it.  That has to be one of the most awesome ways of carding jewelry, ever.  Check out Little Lamzie for some kitschy fun!


Lastly we have the Candy Apple earrings.  Miz Lisa's Designs has loads of fun seasonal offerings.  These are a tiny bit bigger than I'd hoped, but super cute and plastic, one of my favorite things, ever. See how delicious they look?


There is no telling how many pairs I'll end up with before this big project at work is over...in December.  But if you all go shopping too, at least I'll be in good company.

One more thank you to the sellers of these amazing items, for making me a very happy lady with a lot less stress!

So, In Summary:
Goooooo Etsy!


2 comments:

  1. OK, you made it sound like a jillion, not 3. But they are a SUPER cute 3. I like the green ones the most. Also, the Lobe Wonder thing sounds seeeriously creepy. I mean, what IS it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging about my earrings! I love your blog!
    Jessica
    Chrome & Cotton

    ReplyDelete