Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Matchboxes: A Christmas Collection

Merry, merry, everyone!  Things have been very busy on the Etsy front, these days.  It's hogging up all my blogging time.  But, now I find myself with two weeks off and a whole house of Christmas goodies to share.

It never occurred to me that I had a Christmas matchbox collection until I was decorating this year.  Turns out, I do.  I didn't intend to collect them, honest.  But it turns out there are a ton of them around, most with the matches still in them.  They are small, adorably detailed and Christmas themed.  Obviously I'm just going to pick them up when I see them at sales, etc.  Then, bam!  Before you know it I've got myself a little collection.


Most of them have lots of matches still in them.  And most of the matches are tipped with festive colors.  The cylindrical containers have strikers on the bottom.

Just how adorable are these, anyway??

In Summary:
I'm A Blogging Slacker

Here Comes Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment