Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Unsettled

Change is in the air.  Smell it?  

People are moving, getting new jobs, starting new parts of their lives.  It's making everything feel uncertain, temporary.  It is also lending an air of excitement and adventure.  People are pondering things they never have, all options are open, the future is unwritten and inviting.  It's making me appreciate things, plan things, hug longer.

In the midst of this haze of change I'm also doing my thing, working on Etsy and going to sales.  I'm finding so much less that needs to come home with me these days.  I know I've wondered before, have I found everything already?  Have I tapped out this region?  Damn.

I've been doing better at Estate sales than yard sales.  For the first time, ever.  Food for thought.

Anyway, I bought these things.  


A fun feathered headband that makes me feel a little like Miss Kitty who works upstairs from the saloon.  The mask is the first of hopefully many vintage Halloween masks that I will collect to form an awesome wreath.  That I saw on Pinterest.  Told you I was in love.

In Summary:
Will Things Ever Be The Same Again?
It's The Final Countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment