Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Delicious Addiction

A few more estate sales this weekend.  After a weird 15 minutes where Google navigation lead us in an actual circle and through road work, (Which has never happened before, I've always been able to count on Google.) we found our destinations and set about making short work of the goods.

I found a gorgeous little white enamel colander with strawberries on it for $4 and a lovely Christmas corsage for $1.  I love vintage Christmas corsages.  The usually look like some coked-up four year old put them together.  They've got a bow, they've got a plastic piece, they've got a pine cone and an ornament and some fake snow flocking.  They have it ALL.


 And then I found...another trove of vintage paper lanterns?  Don't you judge me!  I clearly don't have enough yet.  Clearly.  I just need enough and then I'll stop.  Don't ask me how many is enough.  I'll know it when I get there.  And then I'll stop.  Because I can stop.  Any time I like.  Just as long as it's not right this minute.


Besides, this box had some BIG ones in it!!  Bigger than any I've got right now.  Which leads me to wonder, how many sizes, shapes and designs do they come in??  Probably I need to research it by buying a billion of them and cataloging them.  For posterity.


So, In summary:
Sometimes a summertime addiction is utterly delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment