Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The One With The Christmas Decorations

Before I get started showing you all the gory aftermath of the annual and epic war of Christmas against my house wherein Christmas always wins, I'd like to give a huge shout-out to the husband.  He saved Christmas!  (Actually, he saved this blog and all the hours I put into it, and my sanity as well.  You see, I'm a dummy who can't properly use/understand Google Plus and had no idea where/how my blog photos were being stored...blah..blah...blah, deleted the whole thing.  But then husband came along with his internet powers and helped me restore everything to rights.)  Thank you mister, you officially win the title of Internet Master.

Onward.

The tour begins in the bedroom:



Close up of the Jadeite Scottie dog sitting next to the ceramic light-up tree that my mom made for me.  The Scottie is a new addition!  I just acquired him on my first trip to Virginia!  Pink and green always look smashing together!


Then down the hall...


...to the kitchen.


I made the Seussical pompom flowers in the middle.  So easy and fun!  Their "stems" are paper straws.



Vintage Christmas extravaganza.



And then to the (slightly blurry) living room.


And there you have it.  Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment