Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Arrival

It came. The new addition to the Snug Bungalow. It's skinnier than the old bloated one although wider. The old one peeks in from the porch, cold and dejected, shunned and forgotten. The new one leaves room for me to decorate in front of it - one of the key selling points, if you ask me.


Imagine how much more room we'll have for a Christmas tree next year. Everything always comes back to how it relates to the Christmas decor. We mustn't make any decisions that would hamper the Christmas decor. I've tried to instill this most important of considerations in his mind and I think it might be working, after all these years.

The new one is clear, bright and defined. Sharp and compatible in ways that the old one wasn't. It communicates better. I have a feeling we will get along just fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment