Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ignore With Me

Whilst we are all ignoring the out of doors and putting the finishing touches on the tropical paradise in our minds, I've officially decided that Yard Sale Season has commenced. Take that Mother Nature and Old Man Winter! I've joined The Rebellion! (cue Cantina music)

Last weekend we went to two thrift stores in Henrietta. We had plans for a third, but we got too hungry. As oft happens. I went to the jewelry straight away. If one thing can cure my hibernation sickness it's jewelry. (and booze) After that I wandered in brick-a-brack and sheets/blankets for a while. I didn't do a full scan of the clothes. May I present...my finds from the first store, AmVets:

Large, funky earrings. I love a good hoop earring. Teal! 99 cents.


Next we have a Koi T-shirt from L.O.L. I'm not even kidding. This brand is named L.O.L. Part of me just died inside. $2.98


Arizona jean skirt. $4.98 My old jean skirt is so faded it's starting to look acid washed. I won't go back to that hell.


Old Navy sweater. This is the softest sweater ever. And it has the cutest button details! $3.98

Pink canvas shoes! Fioni (I think it's a payless brand) $2.98


On to the second store: Thriftyshopper


Billy Idol shirt from vintage vinyl. 60% off of 4.99


American Eagle pink shirt with polka dots. 30% off of $4.99

This Saturday I'm going to a church rummage sale. Stay tuned for our finds!

1 comment:

  1. Those heels make me lust a little. Also, I LOVE the koi shirt!

    ReplyDelete