Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Muppet Time

We went on vacation to the shore last month.  Generally there is a healthy amount of shopping that happens at the shore.  This year the pickins we slim, but I did find some Muppets.  And, as I'm sure you know, Muppet shopping kicks regular shopping's butt every time.

First let me show you this awesome charm that I got.  It's not Muppets, but it's still adorable.  A tiny little bubble gum machine!  For my charm bracelet!  How freaking sweet is that?


Onward towards Hensondom!

The ceramic group in the middle is a salt and pepper set.  It has magnets to pull them all together as a group.  Then there is the Fozzie Disney pin!  Woo!


Then this weekend we went to the Public Market yard sale days and I found a treasure trove of Muppets!  The Bear in the Big Blue House stuff cost me $1 and the Miss Piggy finger puppet (Found by the husband, thanks babe!) cost 50 cents!  Ahhh...summer.



So, In Summery:
Yes, I'm a Grown Ass Woman Who Still Loves The Muppets

No comments:

Post a Comment