Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program...

To bring you something other than Christmas decor! Gasp! I know, right?

Instead I bring you...Christmas present. I made an apron for my godchild/niece, Emma. She's getting interested in helping her mother and grandmother bake and insists on wearing an apron. I made her one that is just her size. I embroidered one of the pockets with her initial and put a button from my grandmother's stash on the other. Emma's mother is my cousin, Deb, so it's pretty neat to incorporate something like that into the design. I think. I finished it with rick rack, because, what is an apron with no rick rack?



Sitting here, by the tree, watching Anne of Green Gables and listening to Rachel Lynde rant on about the Demon Liquor...all seems right with the world.

Now, onward. There are more presents to make. Like a plush octopus with a beret. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment